Monday, May 5, 2014

D is for Dinner time.

 

Blog Challenge pictures-001

Another overwhelming thing in my life is dinner.  In particular the prepping and serving of said dinner.  I am good cooking dinner most nights, but there was so much weighing on me that I often struggled with it, the planning, the shopping, the prepping, the cooking, the serving, the cleaning up after.  

My husband had this genius idea to delegate it out.  I have 3 completely abled chefs in the house besides me and my husband.  They could each take a day each week and plan, prep, serve and cook a meal.

P7190004

I grocery shop on Tuesdays so they have to have their grocery list to me by Monday mornings. 

This has been working out incredibly well and may have very well been the bird that ate the straw off the camels back. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...