Saturday, May 10, 2014

I is for me.

 

 

Blog Challenge pictures-001

 

I is for me.  Yep, that’s right my friend.  I am going to talk about muah. (me in my fabulous French accent, just picture it now.  I did in fact kiss my fingers as I said that.)

I want to share a little bit about me with you. 

I have always been real in my blog, but maybe not as real as I could be. 

983623_766299126727172_314955257_n

I am a crazy sarcastic person. I have a sense of humor.  I love practical jokes. Well, I love to play them on people.  April Fools day is one of my favorite holidays.  I am a cheapskate.  I hardly ever buy myself new clothes.  I have curly/frizzy hair, depending on the day. I always have my toenails painted.  I love my husband.  I definitely lean on him often. 

I am writing you to share with you that I am going to try to be even more real on my blog then I have ever been.  I am going to try and let more of my actual personality shine though my blog.

I hope I don’t offend anyone.  I am excited and nervous.

Here we go!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...