Sunday, May 11, 2014

J is for Just Great!


Blog Challenge pictures-001
So I am not going to lie.  I had pre-written a bunch of posts for this challenge.  I knew I had to blog in bulk to get many of them done.  That has been working just great! 

Then…. I took to long of a break and it caught up with me.  Then I got behind.  Just Great!

Anyways, life has still been treating me well.  I am still feeling good about everything.

We have been wrapping up our end of the year stuff just great!

I have made quite a few decisions about our learning next year.  I have even already purchased some of our curriculum, just great!!! 

I have read and book that is simply just great.
It is Creating Homeschool Balance by Lee Binz. 


This book really has changed my outlook and help me to take the pressure off myself, or put the proper amount of pressure on. Just Great!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...