Saturday, July 12, 2014

T is for Timing!

 

Blog Challenge pictures-001

Things in my life have been hectic to say the least.  I have tried and tried to focus on bringing the balance back.  This has not necessarily come easy for me.  I am the type of person that takes on and tries to do way more than I should.  From simple things like, going to many places, traveling to much, over planning, I always buy way more then I need at the grocery store. 

I have recently read a book by Carol Tuttle.  Remembering Wholeness is the name.  This book has taught me about positive affirmations and creating the life you want.  I have struggled with deciding the type of life I want.  I struggle with narrowing it all down.  I don’t want to have to give up the fun things in order to have more money in the bank, but I want more money in the bank.  That kind of thing.  

I have been doing quite a bit of pondering on many things.

I took another job.  This one is cleaning a doctors office nightly.  While I am at the job I often listed to audiobooks or podcasts.  I have began listening to The Savvy Homeschool Moms Podcast and it is amazing.  I feel so normal!  I feel like they are talking about me.

I have received and read the book Flourish – Balance for Homeschool Moms by Mary Jo Tate and this book has been a life changer for me. (Review coming very soon!)

I keep being asked what co-op classes I am going to teach next year and honestly, I don’t have any idea.  I’m not even sure if I will.  I think I may focus more on just my family and create the homeschool life I want.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...