Saturday, August 9, 2014

Update~ Where is my blog headed? Where is my life headed?

 

WOW!  I have done so much self discovery over the past little while and I am so excited for what is in store for us.

I am going to change the feeling of my blog.  I am going to post some real life in the action posts.  I will share with you the truths about our homeschool.  You will see up close and personal the challenges we face.  I am not going to keep the rose colored glasses on any longer. 

I am going to tell you about the bad days, the bad weeks, even the bad years! Don’t you worry, I am also going to tell you the good, the great, the fantastic.

Over the next week, (or possibly few) I am going to reintroduce my family to you. I am going to also start posting some weekly updates of our life.  Including the weeks where we barely get any schoolwork done. 

 

I am feeling fresh and revitalized.

I can’t wait!  I hope you are excited as well.


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...